ANN: The 7 Critical Questions of Agile Transformations

  • Gil Broza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      Before you can worry about backlogs, sprints, acceptance
      testing, and retrospectives...

      Before you plan a project or a product release...

      Before you ever start putting Scrum in, you must ask
      yourself several critical questions (seven, to be precise).
      And you must answer candidly if you're to emerge out of
      this change management effort a winner.

      *Peter de Jager* is a world authority and sought-after
      speaker on the very topic of Change Management. My specialty
      is the Agile transformation. On June 27th, Peter and I will
      join forces to teach:

      "The 7 Critical Questions of Agile Transformations"

      What's in it for you:

      * Recast Agile transformation as a change management effort
      * Develop a "critical thinking checklist" for your Agile move
      * Cover your Agile implementation bases so the change sticks

      Put yourself on the attendee list at:

      http://www.3pvantage.com/pdejager/saveMySeat.php?ver=YSD

      As with our other virtual events, you can expect a
      practical, engaging, information-packed session. (And as
      usual, you'll get the recording afterwards.)

      Gil Broza

      P.S. I'd like to suggest that your senior management might
      be interested in attending. You (and they) will learn some
      things on this teleseminar that can put your Scrum/Agile implementation on a safer path.

      http://www.3pvantage.com/pdejager/saveMySeat.php?ver=YSD