Re: Paring as part of recruiting process

  • Phil Kirkham
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 16, 2011
      Menlo also get a mention in a blog from another company that does pairing as part of their interviewing, Atomic Object

      http://spin.atomicobject.com/2009/01/28/everything-you-believe-about-interviewing-is-wrong/

      I recently interviewed there ( as a tester not dev ) and spent the morning working on one of their current projects. Gave me a great insight into what working there would be like and they got to find out how I worked

      Phil