Re: Peer Reviews with the Scrum Team Members

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hi Bob

      > [Bob] We are still discussing having either quarterly individual or team reviews. The quarterly reviews would not be required by HR. They would be for our management and Team only. We don't know if they would be one-on-one interviews (for individual reviews) or a Team meeting (for Team reviews) or someother format. We just haven't got that far in the
      > process.

      You have a Team Review every time you run a retospective so you just need to decide which ones you are going to 'capture' for 'da management' purposes.

      Given that the annual HR individual report has a 'Things I wish To Achieve Next Year' section, I suggest quarterly one-to-ones to see 'how goes it' on the 'ambitions'.