Reminder: Phoenix eXtreme Programming User Group Meeting - Monday November 8th

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      The next Phoenix eXtreme Programming User Group meeting will be held on
      Monday, November 8th. This is an informal gathering of Phoenix area
      developers, project managers, academicians and students who are
      interested in agile software development, especially, eXtreme Programming
      (XP). If you want to find out more about agile software development, this
      is the place to go! To be notified of upcoming agile development events in
      Phoenix, AZ, please subscribe to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XpPhoenix.

      Topic: "A Software Curmudgeon's Look at Agility" - John Zugel, a veteran
      software developer who has recently moved to Phoenix presents his case
      that the agile approach is not sufficient to address the problems that
      he has experienced in software development. I hope I will not be the
      only one offering a dissenting opinion.

      Date: Monday, November 8th, 2004
      Time: 7:00-9:00 PM
      Where: Arizona State University Software Factory
      951 Mill Avenue, Suite 184
      Tempe, AZ
      Directions: The door is at the south end of the large parking lot at the
      southeast corner of Mill and University. Parking is free starting at 7PM.
      Map:
      http://softwarefactory.asu.edu/location.html