Re: [scrumdevelopment] CSM training in Pittsburgh, PA

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 6:50 AM
      On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Alan Dayley <alandd@...> wrote:

      Jonathan,

      I don't know of "one" site that has all or even most of such a list.  Here are a few that I check once in a while:

      Actually the Scrum Alliance site lists all the public CSM courses, so going there is always a safe bet. However as Alan said I would always ask around the local community to find out who they like.

      Cheers
      Mark Levison

      MarkMark Levison | Agile Pain Relief Consulting | Certified Scrum Trainer
      Agile Editor @ InfoQ | Blog | Twitter | Office: (613) 862-2538
      Recent Entries:
      Story Slicing How Small is Small Enough, Why use an Agile Coach