Re: Implementation of Scrum framework for non-software teams

  • toomuch2do914
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2011
      At Unisys, the Cloud Engineering group uses scrum techniques for both software development and all the other work needed to stand up our dloud products. Our primary focus is not to improve velocity (although that happens), but more as a framework to prioritize requirements, break down work, allow teams to self-organize, and to make what we do visible throughout the company.