Re: [scrumdevelopment] Implementation of Scrum framework for Marketing teams

  • Wouter Lagerweij
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2011
      Hi Bachan,

      We've did use a Scrum like process to help a management team of a (remote) subsidiary of our company organise their work.
      This worked well to encourage collaboration, and also to improve transparency (and understanding) towards the central company management. I can't help on the creativity and innovation part, though.
      Main points that were good were that the management team, who were very much focused on separate concerns (Sales manager, Operations Manager, etc.) got to know what the others were doing, which bred much more understanding. It also meant that they found out that their concerns weren't that different, and could pick up some of the other's work.

      Wouter

      On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 7:01 AM, Bachan Anand <bachans@...> wrote:

      Has anyone used Scrum framework with team that are focused on Marketing a product . If so would be interested in hearing stories / lessons learned how you could use Scrum framework to foster  collaboration , creativity  and innovation in marketing teams .

      Bachan Anand
      WORK is GOOD

      Irvine - Boston - Bangalore - Denver
      Tel  +1-949-232-8900

      Contact Me LinkedIn Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
      Work is GOOD How Agile Projects Can Fail