Scrum Teams: Shu-Ha-Ri ?

    Message 1 of 32 , May 11 12:42 PM

      So,

      I'd be curious what other people on this list think about the maturity of Scrum teams out there.  (By "Scrum team", I mean any team that thinks they are doing Scrum or something very close to Scrum)

      What percentage of Scrum teams at each level (Shu, Ha, Ri)?
      http://www.aikidofaq.com/essays/tin/shuhari.html

      Here is my perception:

      USA
      Shu: 85%
      Ha: 12%
      Ri: 3%

      Worldwide
      Shu: 90%
      Ha: 4%
      Ri:  1%

      (I realize I have a bias.)

      What is your perception?

       -------
      Charles Bradley, CSM, PSM I
      Experienced Scrum Coach

    • Steve Ash
      Message 32 of 32 , May 12 1:28 PM

        See my ‘What is Quality’ Discussion in the Agile Alliance Group on LinkedIn:

        (http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&discussionID=53211046&gid=37631&commentID=39049552&trk=view_disc)

        Steve Ash

        Agile Project Leadership Practitioner and Examiner

        Certified Scrum Master

        DSDM Practitioner, Trainer and Examiner

        OMG Certified UML Practitioner (Advanced)

        OMG Model Driven Architecture Qualified Service Provider