RE: [scrumdevelopment] Lean Toolkit

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002

      FYI to anyone else following the link: there’s a period at the end of the link as typed below that shows up as part of the highlighted link in my email reader (Outlook). The period isn’t part of the filename so you get 404 errors.  To get to the pages use the link without that period, i.e., www.poppendieck.com/ld.htm

      --Mike

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
        I've already reviewed it and highly recommend that everyone read it. It's an
        easy read and a very informative read.
        Ken