Re: [scrumdevelopment] Estimating and Summing Sprint backlog items

  • Wouter Lagerweij
    Message 1 of 11 , May 8 5:39 AM

      Hi Alan,

      One option I don‘t see mentioned (whch happens t be one I default to)  is not estimating tasks explicitly, but do burning them up in a sprint burn-up cart simply with the number of tasks done
      In this case I do have an agreement with the team that tasks shouldn‘t take longer than roughly half a day (only needed for inexperienced teams).
      The nice thing is that you don‘t waste time eztimatibg lots of small tasks, but you do get a good idea of tasks being added during the sprint.

      Wouter