Lean Toolkit

  • mpoppendieck
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
      I am writing a book about thinking tools for software development
      managers, to be published next year by Addison Wesley. I would
      appreciate any comments you may have. A review copy of the first
      three chapters can be found at: http://www.poppendieck.com/ld.htm.

      Thanks!

      Mary Poppendieck
    • Mike Cohn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002

        FYI to anyone else following the link: there’s a period at the end of the link as typed below that shows up as part of the highlighted link in my email reader (Outlook). The period isn’t part of the filename so you get 404 errors.  To get to the pages use the link without that period, i.e., www.poppendieck.com/ld.htm

        --Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
          I've already reviewed it and highly recommend that everyone read it. It's an
          easy read and a very informative read.
          Ken