ANN: Agile Day 2011 in New York City 9/27/2011

  • Jochen Krebs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2011
      ANN: Agile Day 2011 in New York City 9/27/2011 This year's Agile Day (organized by http://www.agilenyc.org) will be held on the 27th of September at Pace University in Manhattan. With your support, the Agile Day 2011 will be even bigger and better than our previous one.  Details to our program are still evolving but we have opened registration already to allow early bird registrations. Similar to last years format, we will kick-off "The Day" with a keynote followed by two parallel tracks sharing a mix of practical experiences and industry know-how. After the huge success of the Pecha Kucha during our last user group meeting, we will integrate this format into the Agile Day as well. If you feel passionate about an agile topic of your choice you would like to present Pecha-Kucha-style please let us know. An open space will also return to this conference which received rave reviews last year. We will reveal the details of the program over the upcoming weeks here: http://agileday2011.org .

      Please keep in mind that our early bird tickets are limited in two ways, by amount and time.  This early bird will be closed once either the first 100 seats are taken or by 7/27 ( exactly two months prior to the Agile Day). The Limited Early Bird are priced at only $69 which includes lunch and refreshments. The regular ticket price, after the limited early bird, will be $99. So, save the date, register early and save an extra $30 right here, right now:

      http://agileday2011.eventbrite.com/