Re: [scrumdevelopment] Studying to become a Scrum Trainer

  • Peter Stevens (calendar)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
      Hi Louis Philippe,

      What does it take to become a scrum.org approved trainer?

      Cheers,

      Peter

      On 1/21/11 4:46 PM, Louis-Philippe Carignan wrote:

      Hi all,

      I am studying to pass the PSM-II assessment in order to become a Scrum Trainer. I initially flunked the test and am now looking to better understand areas where I didn't do very well.

      The feedback that I got was that I should focus my study on the following topics:

      - Self organized teams
      - How the Scrum Master can help his team do this
      - Definition of Done
      - What needs to happen before the first sprint

      I was wondering if any of the participants in the group would have the time to point me to articles about these topics. Also, if you have case studies about large organisations transforming into Agile, with the focus on self-organized teams, I would appreciate the information.

      Kind regards,

      Louis-Philippe