Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: micro projects

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 14, 2002
      I've been a technical person all my life -- but an extrovert --
      surrounded by introverts.
      I never had any trouble talking to the other guys but this is the first
      time I've found a
      way to get them to talk to each other :-)! It's magic -- somehow there
      are rules, so
      they follow the rules and end up saying what they need from each other
      -- amazing!

      Thanks for the pointer to the interesting site -- I certainly have lots
      of friends who
      are suffering -- on one side or the other :-(!

      Laurent Bossavit wrote:

      >Linda,
      >
      >Wonderful story - casts Scrum as an effective antidote to "Layoff
      >Survivor Syndrome" ? See :
      >
      >http://triadcareers.jobcontrolcenter.com/pics/triadcareers/pdfs/v13_3_
      >93.pdf
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >-[Morendil]-
      >This tagline reserved for internal kernel use.

    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 14, 2002
        I'm glad that it helped and the socialization continued; I'm sorry for the circumstances.
        Ken