RE: [scrumdevelopment] Poll: Hours or Story Points?

  • Mark Graybill
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 1 8:57 PM

      I agree.  Since our reporting is binary, which is that a story is either done or not, then only the story points for whole completed stories are subtracted.

      Message 55 of 55 , May 17, 2011
        Great post Matheus - couldn't agree more!

        Just one thing to add, if you do have 'non-located' teams, capture the wall in some electronic form, send it to other teams and get them to 'copy' it onto their wall. Someone may moan about the extra work to start with but everybody should soon see the advantages.