Poll: Hours or Story Points?

  • Rafael Nascimento
    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 31 8:25 PM

      Hi guys!

      Just a small poll:

      1. How do you generate your sprint burndown charts? Considering hours or story points?
      2. Why?

      Cheers!
      Rafael Nascimento
    • Steve
      Message 55 of 55 , May 17, 2011
        Great post Matheus - couldn't agree more!

        Just one thing to add, if you do have 'non-located' teams, capture the wall in some electronic form, send it to other teams and get them to 'copy' it onto their wall. Someone may moan about the extra work to start with but everybody should soon see the advantages.