Re: [scrumdevelopment] PDUs from CSM in CCR System of PMI

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
      I have had people (who have taken the CSM with me of course!) who needed the PDUs just enter in my name and address and email address as the provider.  The idea of a REP ID went away a while ago, and this seems to have gotten easier for people over the years.

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos
        www.michaelvizdos.com
        www.implementingscrum.com

      On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Siddharth Jain <sijain@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I wish to enter PDUs earned from CSM training attended. It should be filled in category 4 in CCR System, Correct?
      Also, what should be the provider name and address. Prover name is ScrumAlliance or the CST's name? Similarly, Address and Email ids details would be of?

      Early help appreciated as old PMI system of reporting is ending this Feb End.
      Sid