Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Localization

    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 24, 2011
      Ron,

      (tongue in cheek)
      Your response strikes me as "odd" in that you didn't state a reason as to why that strategy seems odd to you.  Oddly enough, maybe a couple of examples of localization strategies that don't sound odd would be good for you to state.

      :-)

      -------
      Charles Bradley, CSM, PSM I
      Experienced Scrum Coach

      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 24, 2011
        The "As a user, blah blah blah" ad infinitem makes me puke, especially when "blah blah blah" includes some requirement detail that could be better captured as an acceptance test for the Story.  :-)

        -------
        Charles Bradley, CSM, PSM I
        Experienced Scrum Coach