AgileNCR 2011 - Lightning Talks

  • Nancy Sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 7:38 AM
      Dear Friends,
      Registrations are pouring in full swing. Speakers are busy fine tuning their presentations.
      We expect to see a very interesting conference this year!

      This time we received a lot of submissions after our deadline was over.
      Due to this we could not accommodate many of you.

      Nevertheless, the stage is set for you all @ Lightning Talks.
      We do carry interesting experiences from our projects with us. Some might not be suitable for a 50 mins presentation.
      So feel free to share the tips/tricks/anecdotes/experiences with all of us at Lightning Talks this year.
      This platform is open for anyone who is present there and wants to share.
      The only constraint is that each speaker should take max 10 mins.
      For more information on this see the agenda.

      See you all at AgileNCR 2011 this Friday, February 25!

      Regards,
      Nancy