Re: [APM] RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: The Agile Difference (was Re: Wh at does it mean to be agile?)

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2004
      On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 09:14:17AM -0500, Mike Dwyer wrote:
      > Brad:
      > Can you tell me the source of the graphic comparing Waterfall and Iterative
      > that appears in the "The Agile Lifecycle, Feature Inventory and Set-Based
      > Development" section? If that is your work may I have permission to use it
      > and cite it in some work I am putting together?

      Wow - thanks! Yes - it my own. I slaved away in powerpoint
      over the course of a week until I arrived at something that
      came close to what I wanted. I'm still not thrilled with
      it but I reached the limit of my patience/abilities :-)

      I can certainly provide you with the powerpoint slides I used
      to make the pictures in the paper. I'll try to put those up
      on my website somewhere in the next week (is that soon
      enough for your need? if not, I can email it to you
      separately -- let me know in a private email)