Re: Asynchronous coding in Scrum

  • solutionbuilder
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2011
      Divya,
      These are good ideas, thanks. We have created overlaps at the beginning of the US day and the end of the India day to for developers to talk.
      What caused this is the fact that our platform, SharePoint 2010, not requires developers to have their own encapsulated dev environments. Before we had one environment for the whole dev team.