Re: Having the Product Owner in team Estimation Meetings

  • scrumnoob
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2 4:19 PM
      These two comments nail it for me (summarising below replies).

      Estimates can be lowered on request, but it wont change how long the work takes. Retrospective should address this behaviour.

      Estimates can be lowered through the trading of feature richness, this trading can start when story estimates are initially floated and the rationale explained. Prefer this over former.