Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scheduling Defect Fixes

    Message 1 of 347 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hello, kbs_kulbhushan. On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, at 6:24:33
      AM, you wrote:

      > But why?

      > It tries to put forward the point that you need to finish tasks left
      > "Not Done" before taking up more and scheduling the bug fixes in the
      > "Size Done" is not a good idea.

      IMO the numerology swamped the idea.

      If another does not intend offense, it is wrong for me to seek it;
      if another does indeed intend offense, it is foolish for me to permit it.
      -- Kelly Easterley
    • Vikrama Dhiman
      Message 347 of 347 , Feb 2, 2011
        >>It (and the length of this thread) is a great illustration of why I recommend that teams not get too wrapped up in estimation. They start looking for numerical precision, and that starts consuming the energy that could be put toward accomplish goals.

        Although, this is not Twitter. I really want to do a +1.

        Echoes my thoughts completely. Won't have been able to put it better myself.

        Thanks

        Vikrama Dhiman
        Personal Blog : http://www.vikramadhiman.com/
        My Blog about all things Agile : http://agilediary.wordpress.com/