Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scheduling Defect Fixes

    Message 1 of 347 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hello, Roy. On Tuesday, February 1, 2011, at 10:16:18 AM, you
      wrote:

      > I assume that your implication, Ron, is that it is only if I
      > agree with you that I have progressed towards greater understanding.

      No ... I want only to be understood, not agreed with. I took you to
      be saying that you understood my position (and, I freely grant, I
      also took you to be saying that you found agreement as well, if not
      complete agreement).

      Again I read venom into your words. Perhaps none was intended.

      Do only what is necessary. Keep only what you need.
    • Vikrama Dhiman
      Message 347 of 347 , Feb 2, 2011
        >>It (and the length of this thread) is a great illustration of why I recommend that teams not get too wrapped up in estimation. They start looking for numerical precision, and that starts consuming the energy that could be put toward accomplish goals.

        Although, this is not Twitter. I really want to do a +1.

        Echoes my thoughts completely. Won't have been able to put it better myself.

        Thanks

        Vikrama Dhiman
        Personal Blog : http://www.vikramadhiman.com/
        My Blog about all things Agile : http://agilediary.wordpress.com/