RE: [scrumdevelopment] Congratulations, you are the 1000th...

  • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 27, 2004
      Sun = Large orange thing.  Makes rain sparkle, fog glitter, and if left out too long drys up beer.

      --
      Mike Dwyer

      "I Keep six faithful serving-men
      Who serve me well and true:
      Their names are What and Where and When
      And How and Why and Who." - Kipling

      The worst infraction, of course, is that the beer is cold and the sun is out.

      Cold beer I get (and enjoy as frequently as possible), but what is �sun�?

      Ian Shimmings