Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scheduling Defect Fixes

    Message 1 of 347 , Feb 1 6:51 AM
      Hello, Roy. On Tuesday, February 1, 2011, at 9:30:36 AM, you
      wrote:

      > Did you write this, Ron, or was it someone else who did not
      > understand the nuances and deep meaning of the term.

      I respectfully request that you avoid further discourtesies in you
      emails. They do not advance anyone's understanding, most
      importantly, perhaps, your own.

      I stand for excellence.
      I'm tired of people who stand for less. -- Mike Hill
    • Vikrama Dhiman
      Message 347 of 347 , Feb 2 10:55 PM
        >>It (and the length of this thread) is a great illustration of why I recommend that teams not get too wrapped up in estimation. They start looking for numerical precision, and that starts consuming the energy that could be put toward accomplish goals.

        Although, this is not Twitter. I really want to do a +1.

        Echoes my thoughts completely. Won't have been able to put it better myself.

        Thanks

        Vikrama Dhiman
        Personal Blog : http://www.vikramadhiman.com/
        My Blog about all things Agile : http://agilediary.wordpress.com/