Re: [scrumdevelopment] Prehistoric Agile (was Re: Should I assign Story Points to bugs?)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2011
      Hello, woynam. On Tuesday, January 25, 2011, at 7:45:37 PM, you
      wrote:

      > Frankly, I'm growing tired of the attacks on Roy and others. I've
      > been attacked myself several times in the group. I have a rotten
      > day at working trying to make my organization better, i.e. more
      > agile, and then turn to this group for support, and what do I
      > often get? Grief for not doing it "right".

      I would be grateful if you would go back through recent postings and
      send me copies of anything you feel was an "attack" by me, with a
      short description of why you feel that, if you can figure out why
      you feel that.

      I ask this because I rarely use the word "you" at all, and rarely
      tell anyone that they are wrong. I called Roy on "agile" only
      because he claimed to have called what he did "agile" before the
      manifesto even happened, which he subsequently stated was an error
      in dating.

      The central "e" in "Jeffries" is silent ... and invisible.