Agile NCR 2011 - Update

  • Nancy Sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011

      Dear All,

      As we are approaching the event, here are a few updates :

      1.  The Keynote Speakers are now up on our website.
      2.  The review process is closed and the speakers whose abstracts made it through the review process have been conveyed.
      3. The Agenda is under preparation. We would share it soon on the website..
      4. The registration for AgileNCR 2011 is OPEN. Please visit our website.
      In case of any concern/query feel free to mail us at agilencr@gmail.com or      rsingh@...We would be happy to help you.

      Book your seats before we run out of space!

      Thanks,
      Nancy