August Meeting of New England Agile User Group

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2002
      The next meeting of the New England Agile User Group will be held at Softpro
      Burlington (www.softpro.com) this coming Monday, August 19, from 5:30 to
      7:30. This may be a bit early for some of you, but Softpro closes at 8pm and
      we need to vacate by 7:30 so they can close up.

      I'll be sending out an agenda, summary of the last meeting, and comments
      from the recent XP/Agile conference prior to Monday. If you have any topics
      or ideas other than what you've already sent to me, please send them now so
      that I can include them.

      Ken Schwaber