Agile developers wanted in NYC

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
      Found this on Craigslist. Well, Bloglines found it for me - I run a regular
      search for "Agile Scrum" to see what it turns up.

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/eng/46879514.html
      the posting lists Scrum, XP, and Crystal as "additional skills"

      By the way: does anyone mind that I pass these postings on here? My thought
      is to help Scrum folks get experience by connecting with Scrum jobs.
      Collectively, the more experience we have, the more credible we become. But
      please let me know if this is not the right forum. Thanks
      deb
    • Clarke Ching
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
         >  By the way: does anyone mind that I pass these postings on here?

        Mind?  Not at all.  It's very kind of you to take the time
      • Joseph Pelrine
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
          At 15:41 27.10.2004, you wrote:

          >Found this on Craigslist. Well, Bloglines found it for me - I run a regular
          >search for "Agile Scrum" to see what it turns up.
          >
          >http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/eng/46879514.html
          >the posting lists Scrum, XP, and Crystal as "additional skills"
          >
          >By the way: does anyone mind that I pass these postings on here? My thought
          >is to help Scrum folks get experience by connecting with Scrum jobs.
          >Collectively, the more experience we have, the more credible we become. But
          >please let me know if this is not the right forum. Thanks
          >deb

          I personally don't mind. Actually, I'd like to see more Scrum-related job
          postings start turning up. It's a good sign that we're doing something
          right. Now, when there get to be so many of them that it gets on our
          nerves...;-)

          Cheers

          --
          Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
          MetaProg GmbH

          You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really
          interesting problems.
          - Mark Victor Hansen
        • Deb
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
            --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Pelrine
            <jpelrine@m...> wrote:
            > At 15:41 27.10.2004, Deb wrote:
            > >By the way: does anyone mind that I pass these postings on here?
            >
            > I personally don't mind. ...
            > Now, when there get to be so many of them that it gets on our
            > nerves...;-)

            ... then it'll be time to throw a big party!
            deb