AgileNCR 2011 - Update

  • Nancy Sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011
      Dear Friends,
      A big "thank you" to start with.
      We've already surpassed last year's numbers with respect to the submissions we got this time.
      Its getting bigger and better, per se.

       Some quick updates on AgileNCR 2011:

      1. Event is scheduled on 25th, 26th Feb 2011.
      2. This time we have pulled in some great though leaders to be our keynote speakers.
      3. The submissions are under review. The speakers should expect our response next week.

      Visit our website to get further details.

      Thanks
      AgileNCR Team.