FW: [XPUG] XP/Agile User Group BOF at conference

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002

      From: Alex Viggio [mailto:aviggio@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 4:43 PM
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com; xpusergroups@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XPUG] XP/Agile User Group BOF at conference

      The conference organizers have reserved eleven spaces during lunch hours for
      Birds of a Feather discussions. I'll be posting a signup sheet for an
      XP/Agile User Group BOF on Monday or Tuesday. The BOF board should be
      clearly visible, so please sign up if you are interested. The rooms will be
      allocated based on the level of interest, so I hope to see lots of names on
      our signup sheet.

      Mike Bowler (XP Toronto) and I held an informal User Group BOF last year at
      XPU 2001, and it led to the creation of the helpful XP User Group mailing
      list and many new acquaintances. If you have any ideas that you would like
      to discuss please let me know, or better yet, sign up for the XP User Group
      mailing list (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xpusergroups/) and post them
      there.

      This year I'd like to explore how we can apply the concept of Open Space
      Technology or other self-organizing practices to make a user group more
      interactive. Also curious about promoting the networking aspect of user
      groups to help people find [a job | good jobs] in this job market.

      - Alex Viggio

      X P   D E N V E R
      P  www.xpdenver.org
      D  info@...