Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Standup Meetings Is "Punishment"?

  • jabrams48@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 8, 2011
      Remember, as in any Project Management Methodology, each Corporation adjust to fix their needs, so it may not fit what what written in stone, but could  be just as good or better
      ,my rule of thumb is an old saying...."The proof is in the Pudding.   If a changes is working in the umbrella of scrum...then use it.....if not get rid of it......I worked very to become a Scrum Master Coach, but at every place i have Coached there was always someone who new a better way....and for all future Coaching Gig, i expect i will find someone who knows more.....regard...Scrum Master Coach  since 2004......:-)