The Cost of Retrospectives at Large Animal

  • Andrew Burrows
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Recently, I was invited by the NYC Scrum User Group to talk about how we changed our method for retrospectives at Large Animal Games in NYC. In short, through frequent and concise retrospectives with attainable goals we've seen a marked improvement in the performance of the team. As I've received a lot of great ideas from this group I thought I'd share my own, so I've posted the PPTs of the presentation on the vast interweb. Any feedback is welcome.

      Here's a link to a page containing the PPT files: http://letsgetreadytoscrumble.wordpress.com/

      Thanks,

      --
      Andrew Burrows