Re: [scrumdevelopment] Free Magazines for qualified

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      I think you will find the person changes email addresses every time. The bigger question is after banning this person so often why is yahoo letting him back?

      Cheers
      Mark

      On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Dorin Ioan Marinca <dorin.marinca@...> wrote:

      spam reported at least 4-6 times.
      is it a moderator who spams or why is this still a member?

      On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 14:37, Anthony Parker <anthony.parker174@...> wrote:

      Friends,
      I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer, business, telecom, pharma, electronics, feed & beverage, laser, photonics, chip, offshoring and what not, magazines like Oracle, Queue, Business Managements, Biopharm International, Software magazine, Telecommunication magazine, Via satellite.... This may help you tooo

      Free Whitepapers & Reports go here :

      For all magazines go here:
      ALL MAGAZINES

      One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.
      Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada