Agile for Embedded Systems Stage at Agile 2011

  • Nancy Van Schooenderwoert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      This year's Agile 2011 conference (August 7 - 13, Salt Lake City)
      will have a stage focusing on Embedded systems. James Grenning and I are
      co-producing it, and submissions are open now.

      We are very interested in your experiences using Agile practices for
      developing embedded products - large, small, in regulated environments,
      beyond just software.... our stage description is here:

      http://agile2011.agilealliance.org/program/stages/#Embedded

      I'll also take this opportunity to let you know that I am working on
      a book on the same topic - how to apply Agile ideas and techniques to
      embedded work. More news on that later!

      - Nancy V.

      Nancy Van Schooenderwoert, Lean-Agile Partners Inc.

      781 301 1822 US mobile
      nancyv@...

      http://www.leanagilepartners.com

      Specialties: Agile coaching for Embedded Systems, for Data Migrations,
      and for leadership of Lean-Agile change organization wide