Re: About to run a scrum workshop

  • kris_dus
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hi Sean,

      if you want to show your colleagues some lean/agile/scrum principles, maybe you play one of these "games" like building paperplanes through 3 sprints, including planning, retrospective, etc

      I have some links that may help you:
      http://www.hanoulle.be/2010/06/agile-games-google-group/
      http://www.infoq.com/news/2008/10/agile-games
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-El7gJuZE

      --Chris
      www.scrum-fragen.de
      www.scrum-fragen.de/blog

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "scrumnoob" <scrumnoob@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > Have been asked to put on a session to brief colleagues on Scrum and how it has been applied to my project, the only Scrum project in a very waterfall organisation.
      >
      > My plan is to have 1 session where the participants build a prioritised backlog of stores (learning requirements), have them nominate a product owner who can then prioritise the backlog.
      >
      > I take this away and build a release plan of 3 20 minutes sprints that I will present back the following week. Will try and build acceptance critiria and "done/done" concept into the sessions as well as a retro and replanning between the 20 minute sprints.
      >
      > Given all that, does anyone have any feedback, thoughts, improvements, gotcha's?
      >
      > Sean

    • kris_dus
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        forgot the most important link: