Looking for examples of Non-Software Development Scrum

  • James Schiel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      All,

      I'm looking for some first-hand examples of non-software development uses of Scrum. I'm working on another tome about Agile and Scrum and would like to include some examples. I'm personally aware of some implementations, but not first-hand. I'd be very willing to attribute the examples to whomever provides it (or will protect identities if preferred).

      Please contact me off list if you have any examples you can discuss!

      Thanks!