Re: [scrumdevelopment] Anyone recommend an XP-equivalent of the SixPagesAboutScrum Guide available from Collabnet?

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      http://xprogramming.com/xpmag/whatisxp

      http://xp123.com/xplor/xp0202/xp-one-page.PDF

      http://www.industrialxp.org/
      --
      Dave Rooney
      Westboro Systems
      Web: http://www.WestboroSystems.com
      Blog: http://practicalagility.blogspot.com
      Twitter: daverooneyca

      On 30/11/2010 7:34 PM, Doug Shelton wrote:
      I've seen some good Scrum and KanBan "Quick Guides" out there, but nothing the same for XP.  I've articulated XP - based on some of the seminal books out there - as consisting of several core practices, including:

      (1) Use of “User Stories” for requirements

      (2) Development-to-shipping-product iteration lengths of 1 or 2 weeks

      (3) (Unit) Test-Driven Development: TDD

      (4) (Acceptance) Test-Driven Development: ATDD

      (5) Continuous, iterative refactoring during the iteration

      (6) Pair Programming

      (7) Continuous Build Integration

      Assuming there isn't a good definitive XP "Quick Guide" or web site definition posted out there already, does this look right?

      R. Douglas Shelton, PMP, CSM

      M: 510.846.8565

      H: 510.769.1514

      eMail: Dshelton94501@...