Re: Exercise for a group to demo Scrum concept

  • scrumnoob
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2010
      The "test" got my interest in that at the end of a module I would expect some kind of review/q&a, so with a bit of thought in advance folding that into a done/done context continually reinforces good practice. I had started to think that at the start of the course agreement could be reached with the participants about done/done as it pertains to a module (clearly as the instructor you might want to lead them to the answer you want). Would be interesting to see over time what different groups come up with. You could maybe venture to have a prioritised list of requirements as the first thing to be done on the morning of day 1.....

      Probably needs some thought to make it coherent.....

      Thanks again.