Re: [scrumdevelopment] Daily Sprint?

  • ronjeffries@acm.org
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 10, 2010
      Yes, you are correct.

      On Nov 10, 2010, at 6:59 PM, Heitor Roriz Filho <hroriz@...> wrote:

      Hi Ron,

      > I can't express myself clearer than in this question: "Do you agree you need
      > to have a minimum understanding of a problem in order to start breaking it
      > down into small stories?"

      > I needed a simple and precise answer to that question. If you can't
      > understand this question, I really don't know what else to say. No big deal
      > though.

      Please define "minimum" understanding, and explain what you plan to
      do next if I say "yes" or if I say "no".

      Minimum = a little bit necessary to do something
      Understanding = The cognitive condition of someone who understands; An inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion; The capacity for rational thought, inference or discrimination

      I plan to either agree or disagree.

      Show me the features!

    • ronjeffries@acm.org
      Message 54 of 54 , Nov 10, 2010