Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: [Scrum] Daily Sprint?

  • Heitor Roriz Filho
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
      George,

      On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Heitor Roriz Filho <hroriz@...> wrote:

      what the stories are and are feeding them to you in priority order. On
      a real project this may very well be the hardest thing to get down to
      a single day resolution.

      Indeed. Same here with Massimus and Kleer in Brazil and Argentina. Might be feasible.
      I believe complexity will be a major driver: if too much initial complexity then not. If less initial complexity then yes.

      The two lines immediately above. I believe in its feasibility now. Inspection and adaptation on demand.

      On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Heitor Roriz Filho <hroriz@...> wrote:

      > Oh LOL - I teach modules 1 and 2 of CSD myself and never thought about it :)
      >
      > The examples/projects of development in our CSD classes are really small games, for example. I am not sure yer it would make sense in a real project. Maybe with very good preparation before beginning.
      > Thanks Stefan.
      >
      > On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Stefan Roock <stefan.roock@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Hi,
      >> one collegue said, he did daily sprints successfully.
      >> In the CSD classes the teams program in sprints that are only 90 minutes.
      >> These were/are small projects. I haven't seen daily sprints for larger products but I wouldn't say it is impossible. Currently there is a lot of buzz around continuous deployment. I think that will make daily sprints much more practical.
      >> Stefan
      >>
      >> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Heitor Roriz Filho <hroriz@...> wrote:
      >>>
      >>> We had a discussion about it several months ago - just got curious about it once again.
      >>> Is there someone who (still) thinks daily Sprints are feasible?
      >>> Heitor
      >>>
      >>> --
      >>

      >> --
      >> Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Roock
      >> Senior IT-Berater, Certified Scrum Trainer
      >>
      >> it-agile GmbH
      >> Paul-Stritter-Weg 5, D-22297 Hamburg
      >>
      >> Geschäftsführer: Henning Wolf, Jens Coldewey
      >> Handelregister Hamburg, HRB: 92261
      >> Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE239483021
      >>
      >> Fon:    +49 40 88173-300
      >> Fax:    +49 40 88173-333
      >> Mobile: +49 172 429 76 17
      >> E-Mail: stefan.roock@...