[ANN] FREE WEBINAR - Active Requirement Gathering (11/9)

  • donnaareed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      November 9, 2010 (12-1 pm PST)

      Building highly innovative products that are both engaging and valuable (think iPhone, Kindle, Facebook) require deep knowledge about our customer's world. Although Agile development has been successful in the construction of products it is very thin on the requirements gathering process. Our industry needs Agile methodologies for gaining deep domain knowledge by collaboratively working with our customers in their world. I will be speaking about some collaborative tools for gathering rich requirements that fit nicely with the agile development process.

      YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:

      • Tools for gaining a deeper understanding of your customer's world and uncovering hidden opportunities
      • Techniques for leading effective customer feedback sessions
      • Tools for efficiently prioritizing product backlog
      • Methods for bridging the gap between requirements and construction.
      • How all the above fit within an Agile environment

      SPEAKER: Armond Mehrabian is a Lean-Agile Consultant/Coach, Software Engineering Manager and Principal Software Engineer with over 22 years of experience.  He founded Portofino Solutions, Inc., offering consultancy and training in software development process and project management – helping companies adopt and improve their use of Agile product development processes in order to build high performance organizations. He is also a Certified ScrumMaster, PMP, IGC, and MCP — working many industries including Computer Hardware/Software, Electrical Utility, Auto Insurance, Financial and IT — with clients such as Sempra Energy, Boein, SAIC, Audatex, Invensys and Kofax.

      PDU: *** all who register will get a link to the recording ***
      COST: Free

      RESERVE A SEAT at:  http://ow.ly/35y0t