Pillar is having an Open House - Hiring TDD Artisans & Agile BA's

  • markedavidson@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      This Saturday, November 6th, Pillar is having a Hiring Open House. We are interviewing to hire experienced TDD Craftsman and Agile Business Analysts for positions in Farmington Hills, Detroit, Columbus, and Boston.

      There will be on the spot interviews and door prizes given.

      Here are the facts:

      Register at:
      http://tddopenhouse.eventbrite.com/

      Time and Location: