User Roles and Interactions

  • Dan Mcdonnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      I am starting a project to replatform and redesign my companies entire on line experience. I was planning to use User Stories to document each role internally and externally to understand thie interactions they have and desire from the platform. I was wondering if this is a valid approach or if this user group had a better way of determining what the different user roles need and want from the new platform.

      Thanks,
      Dan