Scrum Master w/ BAE Systems - Washington D.C.

  • pmoranscrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hello All,

      I'm an internal recruiter with BAE Systems. We are currently looking
      to hire a Certified Scrum Master to helm a high profile software
      development project in the Washington D.C. area. A friend in the
      field referred me to this group. If you know anyone in this area that
      may be interested, I'd be very interested in speaking with them. Any
      insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

      Company: BAE Systems
      Job Title: Scrum Master
      Location: Washington, D.C.
      Contact: Patrick Moran patrick.moran@...

      Essential Job Duties:
      • Perform the Scrum Master function as applied to a major workflow
      management system development effort. Facilitate the Scrum process by
      ensuring that the Team maintains unimpeded focus on the accomplishment
      of sprint objectives and deliverables. Oversee Scrum meetings
      including Daily, Post-Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and
      Sprint Retrospective meetings. Maintain the sprint burn down chart.
      Additional duties include:
      • Create and modify agile user accounts and roles
      • Work with users to translate business processes into agile forms and
      workflows
      • Create, modify, optimize and automate agile workflows and business
      forms
      • Test agile SW updates
      • Debug and resolve all agile system errors with assistance from IT
      support personnel
      • Deploy and test software updates on production server with
      assistance from IT support
      • Ensure that applicable business processes are followed when
      administering agile
      • Conduct agile skills training classes for managers and staff as
      required
      • Manage deployment of new system features and modules

      Requirements:
      • Active Top Secret Clearance
      • Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field
      • Agile Administrator Certification
      • Minimum of five (5) years experience as a Scrum Master/Agile
      Administrator
      • Thorough knowledge of installing, configuring and debugging agile
      systems
      • Understanding of configuration management concepts such as product
      hierarchy, part number systems, change orders, Approved Vendor Lists,
      etc.
      • Ability to create agile work flows, reusable criteria, privilege
      masks
      • Proficiency with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and
      PowerPoint
      • Familiarity with Windows operating systems
      • Excellent written and verbal communications
      • Meticulous attention to detail

      BAE Systems is the premier global defense and aerospace company,
      delivering a full range of products and services for air, land, and
      naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, information technology
      solutions, and customer support services. With 105,000 employees
      worldwide, BAE Systems had 2008 sales of $34.4 billion.

      Support Solutions, based in Rockville, Maryland, provides a wide range
      of services in engineering, system integration, ship repair, and
      readiness and sustainment for military platforms. Its Technology
      Solutions & Services unit addresses the full life-cycle needs of U.S.
      Department of Defense and federal civilian customers with capabilities
      in systems engineering and technical assistance, system and subsystem
      integration, operations, and maintenance. TSS serves every branch of
      the U.S. military and numerous civilian agencies, operating the U.S.
      Army's munitions plant in Kingsport, Tennessee; integrating
      communications systems and developing and integrating precision
      tracking radars; and providing design and support services for air and
      missile defense systems.

      People are the greatest asset in any Company ...

      BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an
      environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain
      their full potential.

      We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value
      of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.

      Join us ...