ANN: "Engage Your Audience (even if you're trembling inside)"

  • Gil Broza
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      On Oct 21st I'll be interviewing Naomi Karten,
      world-renowned speaker and recently the author of
      "Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals".

      If you've wondered...

      "Can I truly become a great presenter? Should I
      bother?"

      "How can I eliminate my anxiety when presenting?"
      (perhaps surprisingly, Naomi thinks you *should not*
      eliminate it entirely!)

      "I'm a techie, an introvert... Can I still give good
      presentations?"

      "How can I help my Agile team build their
      presentation ability, like for the demo?"

      Then you should join us (free) for that interview.
      Even get the recording afterwards to share with your
      team!

      We haven't announced this interview publicly and
      already close to a hundred people learned about it
      and signed up. So be quick :-)

      Save your spot here ---> http://www.3pvantage.com/nkarten/opt-in.php?ver=YPM

      Regards,
      Gil