Re: Why does Scrum has a role for PO?

  • Don MacIntyre
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 5, 2010
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "gregc" <greg@...> wrote:
      >You must have some great stories to tell. Have you ever written any of it down?

      Hi Greg, Thanks. No, I have not found the time to do any writing but it is certainly something I'd love to find time for.

      (But then if I was really writing I wouldn't be able to start sentences with 'but' and end with prepositions. ;)

      -don
      http://www.scrumalliance.org/profiles/26043-don-macintyre
    • Don MacIntyre
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 5, 2010