Template of task breakdown for a user story

  • Hiren Doshi
    Message 1 of 204 , Aug 31, 2010
      In a few Agile/Scrum training and coaching engagements that I have been involved with, I shared the template of ‘task breakdown for a user story' and found that teams find it very useful. This task list also defines ‘done’ criteria for the story. I am sharing the same template with everyone in this forum for your reference.

    • Roy Morien
      Message 204 of 204 , Sep 25, 2010
        We appear to have lost traction on this thread.  Is it to be continued. I know I was very interested in how it was going so far. Very instructive to me.

        Regards,
        Roy Morien