QUALITY FACTOR BASED CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE SCRUM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY - Questionnaire

  • Sachintha Niluka Kalambaarachchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 316 KB
    Dear All,

    I’m a student who is following Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Management of Technology in University of Moratuwa. As a part of my MBA, I have selected my research to study on "QUALITY FACTOR BASED CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE SCRUM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY".

    You are kindly invited to participate in this survey. Your survey responses will be strictly confidential and data from the research will be reported in the aggregate manner without individualizing. This study is entirely for academic purposes and your responses to the questions will only be used for the purpose of this study.

    I sincerely request to spend about 10 minutes from your valuable schedule to fill the questionnaire and be kind enough to email to following email address.

    sachintha@...

    Thank You.

    Sachintha Kalambaarachchi

    Mobile -:0094 777 199441